Knowtions Research has a policy of end-to-end encryption and employs the latest cryptographic technologies to protect client data. The Knowtions Research platform ensures that
- End-to-end security for data in transit is implemented using TLS Version 1.2;
- An optional mutual authentication certificate and/ or user name and password for added measure via mutually authenticated SSL;
- For example, at this time, administrative access to production servers requires operators to connect using both an SSH key and a one-time password associated with a device-specific token;
- Knowtions Research also requires all personnel to use an approved password manager. Password managers generate, store and enter unique and complex passwords. Use of a password manager helps avoid password reuse, phishing, and other behaviors that can reduce security;
- Data in transit and at rest is secured using AES 256-bit encryption.